INTERNATIONAL PALLIATIVE CARE NETWORK POSTER EXHIBITION 2018 IS ENDORSED BY THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE
The International Palliative Care Network Poster Exhibition 2018 convenes palliative care experts from around the world at a virtual poster exhibition.
The ONLINE Poster Exhibition allows palliative care professionals to showcase their works to a global audience, to network and to exchange ideas. We encourage colleagues to submit their practices, whichover the years have made an impact at national levels in the delivery of palliative care.
Palliative Care professionals from all disciplines, students and trainees are encouraged to submit. Posters presented at previous conferences will be accepted.
- Online Poster Exhbition: November 15 – December 15, 2018
- No fee to submit a poster
- Free access to the poster exhibition
- Access the exhibition by creating a complimentary account on palliativecarenetwork.com.
- User data will be kept private and used for communications about Palliative Care Network. If you wish to unsubscribe from communications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration will remain open during the month-long event.
Poster Submission Guidelines:
- Accepting submissions from June 1 – October 15, 2018
- Use the form to submit your poster:
- Prepare a poster on the provided template and submit for review by the scientific committee. (Link in form)
- To ensure the posters meet a minimum quality standard, the scientific committee will make the final decision on which posters will be displayed.
- Posters that were accepted for the EAPC World Research Congress 2018 will be automatically accepted to the online Palliative Care Network Poster Exhibition 2018. Please submit your letter of acceptance from EAPC 2018 (via email) along with your poster on the provided template (link in form)
- Award Sponsor
- International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Poster Exhibition Sponsor
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Submissions accepted from June 1 – October 15, 2018
- ONLINE Poster Exhibition: November 15 – December 15, 2018
- Awards announced: December 31, 2018