The INTERNATIONAL PALLIATIVE CARE NETWORK POSTER EXHIBITION 2018 is ENDORSED BY THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR PALLIATIVE CARE
The International Palliative Care Network Poster Exhibition 2018 convenes palliative care experts from around the world at a virtual poster exhibition.
The ONLINE Poster Exhibition allows palliative care professionals to showcase their works to a global audience, to network and to exchange ideas. We encourage colleagues to submit their practices, which over the years have made an impact at national levels in the delivery of palliative care.
Palliative Care professionals from all disciplines, students and trainees are encouraged to submit. Posters presented at previous conferences will be accepted.
- Online Poster Exhibition: November 15 – December 15, 2018
- Free access to the poster exhibition
- Access the exhibition by creating a complimentary account on palliativecarenetwork.com.
- User data will be kept private and used for communications about Palliative Care Network. If you wish to unsubscribe from communications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration will remain open during the month-long event.
Poster Viewing Guidelines:
- Access posters @ https://palliativecarenetwork.com/resources/?cat=poster-exhibition-2018
- Create a complimentary account on www.palliativecarenetwork.com. An account is required to access content.
- Log in to your account to download posters, rate posters, and leave comments/questions about posters.
- Got a question, send message to email@example.com
- Get your CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION: https://goo.gl/forms/nxbsWRPDQn1VBKBu2
- Award Sponsor
- International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Poster Exhibition Sponsor
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- ONLINE Poster Exhibition: November 15 – December 15, 2018
- Awards announced: December 31, 2018
Predicting Survival in Patients with Advanced Cancer in Home Care Setting Using Palliative Prognostic Index
Health Related Quality of Life of Advanced Cancer Patients Who Express a Wish to Hasten Death
A Survey of U.S. Hospice Professionals Regarding Medical Cannabis Practices
Ethical Issues Experienced by Healthcare Workers Providing Palliative Care in Nursing Homes: A Mixed Methods Study
Olanzapine for the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer-Related Nausea and Vomiting in Adults: A New Cochrane Systematic Review