The INTERNATIONAL PALLIATIVE CARE NETWORK POSTER EXHIBITION 2019
The International Palliative Care Network Poster Exhibition 2019 convenes palliative care experts from around the world at a virtual poster exhibition.
The ONLINE Poster Exhibition allows palliative care professionals to showcase their works to a global audience, to network and to exchange ideas. We encourage colleagues to submit their practices, which over the years have made an impact at national levels in the delivery of palliative care.
Palliative Care professionals from all disciplines, students and trainees are encouraged to submit. Posters presented at previous conferences will be accepted.
- Online Poster Exhibition: November 15 – December 15, 2019
- Free access to the poster exhibition
- Access the exhibition by creating a complimentary account on palliativecarenetwork.com.
- User data will be kept private and used for communications about Palliative Care Network. If you wish to unsubscribe from communications, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Registration will remain open during the month-long event.
Poster Submission Guidelines:
- Submit your information and poster using the link at: https://bit.ly/2WVQyPP
- Award Sponsor
- International Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Submissions accepted from June 15 – September 30, 2019
- ONLINE Poster Exhibition: November 15 – December 15, 2019
- Awards announced: December 31, 2019
*dates subject to change