Interviews: Stories from the Edge of Life
Each person has a story to tell. Join us as we talk to patients, families, and members of the healthcare team as they share their unique journey. Visit the YouTube page to hear the interviews.
Share your Story
In an effort to increase awareness about Palliative Care, we invite you to share an experience about yourself, a family member, or a caregiver to encourage patients and caregivers worldwide to overcome their reservations and seek the services needed to alleviate their suffering. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Lisa White, LCSW shares her experience as a palliative care social worker and explains how to be an active listener among other things.
- Melisssa’s Journey: We meet Melissa again to learn more about how chemotherapy impacted her life, how she handled her disease, and how she persevered and thrived with the help of palliative care.
Jill: The life events that lead her to a career in palliative medicine and hospice nursing.
- Melissa’s Story: Her leukemia diagnosis, how chemo impacted her life, the need for a bone marrow transplant, and how she persevered and thrived with the help of palliative care.
- Gram’s journey: Jill’s perspective
- My Feisty Gram (part 4): Gram’s journey at the end of life and what she would want us to do.
- My Feisty Gram (part 3) : Gram’s illness.
- My Feisty Gram (part 2): Life and family
- My Feisty Gram (part 1): Gram
- Continuation of Board Members discussion
- PCN board members discuss the history and it’s future.
- Introduction to Stories from the Edge of Life